Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (2 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
French and other language support >>
by Darshine
25 8,244
Spell Mastery and created spells >>
by BalarRachi
8 540
Domains for clerics >>
by Ermiles
2 42
Equipment blocked--but I own the book? >>
by AlyssaNajor
1 43
Cache Issues >>
by TomeOfTheDms
0 42
I cant select the Way of the Ascendant Dragon subclass even thought I have the sourcebook. >>
by Thalrian_Guilderglade
1 62
Unable to Build Goblin >>
by aka_Krypto
1 37
PBP Notifications Not Showing >>
by Deconblu
2 61
New Post Notifications >>
by Kaemgen
1 40
Can't use monsters for encounter building, despite owning book >>
by Sad_Panda
2 55
No 2024 Core Box Set Pre-Order in the UK store and US Store button not working >>
by LordScorpyon
59 3,030
Tokens not appearing in library despite owning sourcebooks >>
by tom08588
0 50
Content sharing not working for my campaign >>
by Tman1229
3 84
purchased dice not appearing on my dice page >>
by Fjerdin
1 263
In Library Content Not Showing Up in Character Builder >>
by CelticHippie85
3 498
Forum Jump: