Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Missing PHB features >>
by Bakelite_Rhino
5 107
I have several accounts and can’t get into the one I paid for >>
by jloney04021981
1 32
Unable to access MToF content in the encounter creator despite being able to in everywhere else. >>
by Dracoa776
0 32
DRAGONHIDE BELT +0's >>
by ukufu1
0 47
Character builder does not work >>
by Silversurge28
2 431
Change Background >>
by jnewland
1 195
500 Internal Server Error when attempting to save Hombrew racial trait spells with Restriction Text. >>
by ANewDist
2 81
bug - Aura of Warding (Oath of the Ancients) Paladin >>
by brianhanf
2 102
Error when editing CLASS LEVELS WHERE OPTIONS KNOWN. >>
by Letvinko
14 123
Big regarding races, subclasses, etc. >>
by Purple_Octopus
1 44
Setting Base Armor Class to 9 for a Homebrew Race >>
by El_Mono_Grande
2 47
Cant login on pc since >>
by Akrazert
1 123
Bugs in character sheet for Blood Hunter Order of the Mutant >>
by psitoxin
0 48
No matter what subclass I make, I am unable to post it because it is "Too similar to circle of spores" >>
by Demonic_Killer7
2 47
Socerer origin not working >>
by The_Omen
2 46
Forum Jump: