Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
silvered weapon? >>
by firestorm67838
1 42
How do I follow another account and find them for gifting? >>
by OnyxGottschalk
4 452
BEYOND MY FIRST CHARACTER, I CAN'T CREATE ONE WITH ALL THE RACE AND CLASS OPTIONS >>
by geoffwalker
2 52
Avrae Health Update >>
by PowerWielderBg
0 52
Resolved Instrument of the Bards - Canaith Mandolin >>
by Kreigmstr
4 7,144
Player's Bundle not showing up in current licenses, Subscription working but not showing up >>
by Sensei_Griffin
0 79
Verify you a human troubles on PC >>
by MalcerDMed
0 65
Magical Item Advanced Filters Tag issue >>
by Roxconn
1 27
Graviturgy Dunamancy Spells missing for Chronorugy Wizard >>
by Princedg5678
8 738
My ticket was reviewed but I never talked to anyone. >>
by Shard_Stone16
0 41
I made a homebrew item for a player but can't add it to their inventory. >>
by Scottevans321
3 35
Can't access monsters of "Mordeskainen's tome of foes" in the encounter builder >>
by Oegge
18 462
IOS app requiring Google tracking not working >>
by user-1969683862
0 38
Character gone?? >>
by Doubtfilmy
3 155
Monster Creator Flaw >>
by IamSposta
0 30
Forum Jump: