|
|
Resolved
Can't choose forest gnome
>>
|
|
17
|
5,232
|
|
|
Page number for EEPC racial traits
>>
|
|
1
|
74
|
|
|
Site says i do not own the books
>>
|
|
0
|
49
|
|
|
Why is it not letting me cast past level one spells
>>
|
|
2
|
36
|
|
|
silvered weapon?
>>
|
|
1
|
42
|
|
|
How do I follow another account and find them for gifting?
>>
|
|
4
|
452
|
|
|
BEYOND MY FIRST CHARACTER, I CAN'T CREATE ONE WITH ALL THE RACE AND CLASS OPTIONS
>>
|
|
2
|
52
|
|
|
Avrae Health Update
>>
|
|
0
|
52
|
|
|
Resolved
Instrument of the Bards - Canaith Mandolin
>>
|
|
4
|
7,144
|
|
|
Player's Bundle not showing up in current licenses, Subscription working but not showing up
>>
|
|
0
|
79
|
|
|
Verify you a human troubles on PC
>>
|
|
0
|
65
|
|
|
Magical Item Advanced Filters Tag issue
>>
|
|
1
|
27
|
|
|
Graviturgy Dunamancy Spells missing for Chronorugy Wizard
>>
|
|
8
|
740
|
|
|
My ticket was reviewed but I never talked to anyone.
>>
|
|
0
|
41
|
|
|
I made a homebrew item for a player but can't add it to their inventory.
>>
|
|
3
|
35
|