|
|
Unable to select feats for my rogue
>>
|
|
1
|
50
|
|
|
Multiclass Question.
>>
|
|
6
|
85
|
|
|
How to change Drakewarden Drake
>>
|
|
3
|
284
|
|
|
I'm definitely human, but Perimeter X doesn't believe me!
>>
|
|
1
|
63
|
|
|
Bug Report: Autognome Armored Casing displays a signed value
>>
|
|
0
|
46
|
|
|
Problem with damage dies of Chaos Bolt
>>
|
|
3
|
79
|
|
|
Campaign not showing shared content
>>
|
|
1
|
43
|
|
|
Game log error
>>
|
|
0
|
39
|
|
|
Homebrew race selection
>>
|
|
1
|
34
|
|
|
Why can't DMs roll dice on D&D Beyond?
>>
|
|
0
|
45
|
|
|
Can no longer access a player's character sheets even though I'm the DM
>>
|
|
1
|
1,303
|
|
|
I Can’t Access Lost Mines of Phandelver
>>
|
|
1
|
99
|
|
|
Strength Ability Score Improvement not working
>>
|
|
6
|
205
|
|
|
Why when I type "Vecna", much less "Vecna Eve" it doesn't pull up your latest offering...?
>>
|
|
2
|
73
|