Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (22 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Problem with damage dies of Chaos Bolt >>
by rickiegholm
3 79
Campaign not showing shared content >>
by itzWalter
1 43
Game log error >>
by Mutt2007
0 39
Homebrew race selection >>
by Charlie_twinkie
1 35
Why can't DMs roll dice on D&D Beyond? >>
by cbaer8
0 46
Can no longer access a player's character sheets even though I'm the DM >>
by Rhodry_M
1 1,312
I Can’t Access Lost Mines of Phandelver >>
by DungeonMaester
1 99
Strength Ability Score Improvement not working >>
by Pulmusicman
6 207
Why when I type "Vecna", much less "Vecna Eve" it doesn't pull up your latest offering...? >>
by XILIX
2 75
Encounter Builder breaks when I click on my homebrew monster with links to homebrew spells >>
by DrakeMurdoch
11 164
Can't open any of my characters. >>
by Sheo_Of_Isles
0 31
Set ability score can't lower ability score >>
by Cassinioman
1 46
Getting real life content online? >>
by Mr_J55
3 59
Unlocked content not visible to my players >>
by Tonton_Chaos
4 88
Swim speed wild shape incorrectly allowed >>
by Syrella
1 30
Forum Jump: