Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Beyond Telling me I didn't buy Tome of Foes, which I did buy and have used for years >>
by ILJackson
3 109
Problem with Beyond & Discord >>
by Korbina
1 127
is the marketplace online? >>
by TheKrynch
4 137
Signature Spells Bug >>
by cronins1
2 117
** Fixed ** Profile Avatar (Picture) displays sideways >>
by SalymSkye
7 539
Purchased Tasha's Compendium, cannot access Artificer class. >>
by radelahunt
5 71
Question: How to hide options from subclass description? >>
by Calavid
3 638
Choosing Eladrin season? >>
by crimsoness
7 3,488
How Do I Block A User On Here? >>
by GhostOfMonochrome
2 120
No option to join video or audio on campaign tonight? >>
by Londron
1 57
Tal’Dorei book freely viewable >>
by lexgamer
2 60
Website automatically downloading HTML files to my computer >>
by Duxell
5 1,364
how to make phone and pc accounts linked >>
by Mrbeasann
5 683
Character sheet assets/images not loading >>
by Kromeo
0 40
Check boxes in Underdark Mode >>
by Vormancer
0 37
Forum Jump: