Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (19 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Character Sheet PDF Shows Old Username When Exported >>
by CosplayBro468
0 56
My Saved Encounters Bugged >>
by Jaemir
2 76
Eladrin "Trance" features do not show correctly on Character Sheet >> (1 Viewing)
by Laird_Denton
0 64
Resolved Is there a way to redeem books on dndbeyond if you have a hard copy of said book? >>
by TheLeaderOfTheMemeists
5 3,345
Request Adding spell slots >>
by Geztyr
7 4,779
How do I claim a gift? >>
by SirLow
3 1,347
DND Beyond - Share Button Disappears with Long Name >>
by cowboiler
5 152
Lunar Sorcery: Lunar Embodiment New Moon Spell >>
by RoseMad
3 165
How do I add +1 to a skill I'm already proficient in? >>
by levicosmos
3 202
Purchased races missing racial traits (ability score increase(s), language(s)) >>
by cyberblade507
3 321
Screen Off prompts having to reopen source book in mobile app >>
by Rizbertron
4 105
Create Homebrew Feat Modifiers not working >>
by Brian_Womack_the_DM
1 45
Tritons???? >>
by borkor
1 841
Typo in Strixhaven: Curriculum of Chaos book (Digital & Print) >>
by alexcotton
1 54
Aarakocra Monk not showing Talons as bonus action >>
by CrownedPanda132
2 182
Forum Jump: