Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (9 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Can't make a gunslinger fighter >>
by MaryEvH
3 55
Resolved Help my cousin recover his account >>
by Gwarfum
1 99
Error leveling up >>
by Pezfreak
6 64
Player's Handbook does not show up in OWNED >>
by Rudanevicodela
2 107
Can't access Tome of foes >>
by Tobalator
2 73
[Bug] Blade of Disaster crit >>
by Rebelboy
0 42
Staggering Smite missing from spell list for homebrew item >>
by DannoFTW
2 126
I tried to purchase Xanathar's Giide and an error happened. >>
by chriscraig35
1 36
Cannot open character sheet of a player in my campaign as DM >>
by MaximumComicsGaming
2 111
Custom Character Portrait Not Appearing >>
by Argons
1 33
I can't view one players character character sheet in my campaign, but the rest I can view >>
by AwesomeTopHat
1 35
"Create New Version" of my submitted homebrew is not working >>
by PortAngelesGame
1 45
Internal Server Error: Saving existing Feat Prerequisite >>
by DracoDruid
0 37
Content Sharing Option not Available >>
by Iocath
5 136
Simic hybrid and warforged not showing up >>
by hunterphill
4 610
Forum Jump: