|
|
Unable to delete 3 encounters
>>
|
|
0
|
33
|
|
|
Resolved
"Prodigy" Does not show up in feat drop-down for Variant Human
>>
|
|
10
|
780
|
|
|
Content I Bought in the Legendary Bundle is Not Showing Up.
>>
|
|
3
|
82
|
|
|
I can't see some purchased spells.
>>
|
|
1
|
142
|
|
|
Can't locate cantrips in app or character creator.
>>
|
|
2
|
568
|
|
|
Cannot delete homebrew items or modifiers
>>
|
|
7
|
91
|
|
|
No Modifiers
>>
|
|
2
|
33
|
|
|
How to get Artificer
>>
|
|
2
|
52
|
|
|
Character Page Not Opening - Not even a long rest worked and it stops being cute after the first time...
>>
|
|
7
|
92
|
|
|
I can't access any character sheets
>>
|
|
5
|
96
|
|
|
Bug
Subclass Too Many Pact Magic Slots
>>
|
|
9
|
831
|
|
|
Duplicate copies of a prepared spell, cannot unprepare them.
>>
|
|
2
|
62
|
|
|
Can't access characters
>>
|
|
0
|
42
|
|
|
I can't open any character sheets whatsoever.
>>
|
|
30
|
835
|
|
|
Error code 6d2f5c09d8c9423aa77f5972bf83549c
>>
|
|
5
|
111
|