Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (5 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Resolved "Prodigy" Does not show up in feat drop-down for Variant Human >>
by Necroka
10 781
Content I Bought in the Legendary Bundle is Not Showing Up. >>
by GaldrinPintsbreath
3 82
I can't see some purchased spells. >>
by LordVainglory
1 142
Can't locate cantrips in app or character creator. >>
by sj92gt
2 571
Cannot delete homebrew items or modifiers >>
by Wryder
7 92
No Modifiers >>
by Grepinso
2 34
How to get Artificer >>
by KingOrc
2 52
Character Page Not Opening - Not even a long rest worked and it stops being cute after the first time... >>
by JingoBhalu
7 92
I can't access any character sheets >>
by Def-ALT
5 96
Bug Subclass Too Many Pact Magic Slots >>
by heyitsbaz
9 831
Duplicate copies of a prepared spell, cannot unprepare them. >>
by PatrickBulbasaur
2 62
Can't access characters >>
by ScorpioSymbol
0 44
I can't open any character sheets whatsoever. >>
by Collaredhades
30 840
Error code 6d2f5c09d8c9423aa77f5972bf83549c >>
by CrimsonDraggen
5 113
Character Fix >>
by Densake
0 169
Forum Jump: