Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Bug Kensai monk and the musket - D&D Beyond question >>
by Beard4Charity
6 478
Legendary Bundle Content Not Unlocked >>
by raspyraspberry
1 54
Homebrew not sharing with DM >>
by RogueMetra
7 165
Firefox – "Sign in with Google" button does nothing >>
by jomae
0 81
Issue with My Characters >>
by davidbenmc
7 171
High Contrast Backdrop Not Working >>
by Lonestar2001ad
4 228
Encounter Builder 2 Bugs >>
by Klatus
0 48
Spells not showing up >>
by wyattronnow
1 2,723
can't access character sheets or create new characters >>
by windzweaver
0 31
Can't remove a spell. >>
by Darkuul
6 1,468
Help I can’t remove two spells one seems to be the wrong class as well. >>
by poala00
1 87
Blank Character screen >>
by Roxinis
10 588
Unable to view character sheets >>
by Doctors_Insanity
8 167
Can't view, edit, or create a character on PC. (I am able to do so on the Mobile App.) >>
by Atroxeas
8 790
Encounter I can't delete >>
by Nynane
0 72
Forum Jump: