Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I cant access any of my character sheets >>
by Jiddler6969
3 52
Unsubscribe >>
by JAC0B0T
2 114
Cannot delete a specific combat encounter (others can be) >>
by captainjaxon
4 66
Can’t access a subclass that’s included in a source book I purchased. >>
by spydurjohn
11 950
Ki-Fueled Attack >>
by EquesRufus
9 343
[bug] Put Coins in Containers ignores Coin Weight >>
by Hadnerfaln
1 45
Ownership >>
by Shima_Yamagoto
0 41
Shield from Curse of Strahd - why does it not show up on inventory page? >>
by Timeless_DnD
2 173
Help I bought a book on the wrong account >>
by Neromilliventci
1 230
Resolved Can't save my Homebrew Monster >>
by PumpkinSparks
11 1,492
How do I cancel my DND beyond subscription? >>
by dehmlowm
23 15,057
DDB not calculating bonus from Dueling (Fighter Fighting Style) correctly >>
by Azeveco
6 520
cant get to my character sheets >>
by Blue_ice
0 27
Help with Custom Race not appearing >>
by GavinTheShapeshifter
3 34
Dice roller on wrong page on app >>
by Kanyath
0 28
Forum Jump: