Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (3 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I can not access any of my sheets. the rest of the site is working fine. >>
by Fizz__Cannon
5 59
I can’t edit or view my character >>
by OreLord_20
6 256
Purchased backgrounds not appearing >>
by MundaneMonster
0 43
Delete my account >>
by Einhanddayblaze
6 213
Miscellaneous+1 Bonus bug >>
by WereKeidran
5 91
"Thanks" button is not working. >>
by JoeltheWalrus
4 68
Character features unavailable for 3 days now. >>
by PPeachGG
5 131
I want a refund >>
by Azaraius
6 398
How do I cancel my account? >>
by SkidaddleSkidoodleNoodle
38 1,635
OGL response. >>
by MonkeyDuckTruck
8 226
Cant Use the Character Builder >>
by Snippe475
3 72
I Cannot Access My Characters >>
by Gbrowniie
0 31
Sharing Character Sheets >>
by Insane_Hiker
3 247
Custom Background Does Not Add Chosen Proficiencies to Character Sheet >>
by Kandoruus
6 76
Chaos Gnome >>
by ciera0315
1 153
Forum Jump: