|
|
[bug] Put Coins in Containers ignores Coin Weight
>>
|
|
1
|
46
|
|
|
Ownership
>>
|
|
0
|
41
|
|
|
Shield from Curse of Strahd - why does it not show up on inventory page?
>>
|
|
2
|
174
|
|
|
Help I bought a book on the wrong account
>>
|
|
1
|
233
|
|
|
How do I cancel my DND beyond subscription?
>>
|
|
23
|
15,079
|
|
|
DDB not calculating bonus from Dueling (Fighter Fighting Style) correctly
>>
|
|
6
|
521
|
|
|
cant get to my character sheets
>>
|
|
0
|
27
|
|
|
Help with Custom Race not appearing
>>
|
|
3
|
34
|
|
|
Dice roller on wrong page on app
>>
|
|
0
|
28
|
|
|
I can not access any of my sheets. the rest of the site is working fine.
>>
|
|
5
|
59
|
|
|
I can’t edit or view my character
>>
|
|
6
|
257
|
|
|
Purchased backgrounds not appearing
>>
|
|
0
|
43
|
|
|
Delete my account
>>
|
|
6
|
213
|
|
|
Miscellaneous+1 Bonus bug
>>
|
|
5
|
92
|