Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (8 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I can’t edit or view my character >>
by OreLord_20
6 257
Purchased backgrounds not appearing >>
by MundaneMonster
0 43
Delete my account >>
by Einhanddayblaze
6 213
Miscellaneous+1 Bonus bug >>
by WereKeidran
5 92
"Thanks" button is not working. >>
by JoeltheWalrus
4 68
Character features unavailable for 3 days now. >>
by PPeachGG
5 132
I want a refund >>
by Azaraius
6 400
How do I cancel my account? >>
by SkidaddleSkidoodleNoodle
38 1,647
OGL response. >>
by MonkeyDuckTruck
8 228
Cant Use the Character Builder >>
by Snippe475
3 73
I Cannot Access My Characters >>
by Gbrowniie
0 31
Sharing Character Sheets >>
by Insane_Hiker
3 247
Custom Background Does Not Add Chosen Proficiencies to Character Sheet >>
by Kandoruus
6 77
Chaos Gnome >>
by ciera0315
1 153
Username does not match Profile name. >>
by EmmyV0nSchweetz
0 44
Forum Jump: