Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Error in making custom subclass >>
by coffeeandcommunism
2 100
Look at anything with the topic of OGL with extreme scrutiny. >>
by duggu19
0 40
Missing Arcane Traditions from Wildemount >>
by IgmoWallace
2 56
I cant access my Charactersheets >>
by Zunhaalviik
2 46
Unable to comment and respond >>
by Manic187
3 31
I cant access any of my character sheets >>
by Jiddler6969
3 52
Unsubscribe >>
by JAC0B0T
2 119
Cannot delete a specific combat encounter (others can be) >>
by captainjaxon
4 69
Can’t access a subclass that’s included in a source book I purchased. >>
by spydurjohn
11 963
Ki-Fueled Attack >>
by EquesRufus
9 350
[bug] Put Coins in Containers ignores Coin Weight >>
by Hadnerfaln
1 46
Ownership >>
by Shima_Yamagoto
0 41
Shield from Curse of Strahd - why does it not show up on inventory page? >>
by Timeless_DnD
2 184
Help I bought a book on the wrong account >>
by Neromilliventci
1 241
Resolved Can't save my Homebrew Monster >>
by PumpkinSparks
11 1,504
Forum Jump: