Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How do I cancel my DND beyond subscription? >>
by dehmlowm
23 15,146
DDB not calculating bonus from Dueling (Fighter Fighting Style) correctly >>
by Azeveco
6 524
cant get to my character sheets >>
by Blue_ice
0 27
Help with Custom Race not appearing >>
by GavinTheShapeshifter
3 34
Dice roller on wrong page on app >>
by Kanyath
0 33
I can not access any of my sheets. the rest of the site is working fine. >>
by Fizz__Cannon
5 66
I can’t edit or view my character >>
by OreLord_20
6 262
Purchased backgrounds not appearing >>
by MundaneMonster
0 46
Delete my account >>
by Einhanddayblaze
6 214
Miscellaneous+1 Bonus bug >>
by WereKeidran
5 92
"Thanks" button is not working. >>
by JoeltheWalrus
4 68
Character features unavailable for 3 days now. >>
by PPeachGG
5 132
I want a refund >>
by Azaraius
6 408
How do I cancel my account? >>
by SkidaddleSkidoodleNoodle
38 1,681
OGL response. >>
by MonkeyDuckTruck
8 230
Forum Jump: