|
|
DnD Beyond Support Unresponsive
>>
|
|
1
|
85
|
|
|
Homebrew weapon not rolling crit damage
>>
|
|
6
|
106
|
|
|
Tasha Optional Class Features cant be selected in Character Builder
>>
|
|
5
|
425
|
|
|
Tiefling Warlocks v/s. Smite
>>
|
|
2
|
117
|
|
|
Content Sharing Not Working
>>
|
|
1
|
73
|
|
|
DICE ROLLING
>>
|
|
3
|
58
|
|
|
My Characters No longer displayable
>>
|
|
0
|
47
|
|
|
Can’t Make a Copy of MotM Aasimar for Homebrew
>>
|
|
1
|
145
|
|
|
Paladin Sacred Oath - only one option?
>>
|
|
3
|
1,489
|
|
|
I want to delete my account
>>
|
|
2
|
242
|
|
|
Error 500: Primal Savagery shows up twice under Known Spells and Prepared Spells for Homebrew Druid Subclass
>>
|
|
3
|
90
|
|
|
Echo knight not available
>>
|
|
2
|
69
|
|
|
I have access to several sourcebooks that I believe I shouldn't - how can I figure out why?
>>
|
|
3
|
110
|
|
|
Loxodon Race not available in Character Creation
>>
|
|
3
|
1,896
|