Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (24 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Attuned magic items don't affect spell save DC/attack modifier in Features and Traits tab >>
by emesar
1 46
Please Help >>
by MikaWukong
1 44
Opened a ticket 4 days ago and I have received no notification that it has been seen >>
by Angmaul_Strongbear
3 56
Missing Druid Circle >>
by Gilliam
8 2,148
Ghosts of Saltmarsh Sea Shanty by Sam Riegel >>
by psychicmayhem
0 121
Photo's will not upload for characters in character sheets >>
by Umbral_Legend_N
0 23
Error When Creating Character >>
by IamSposta
1 55
Can't view the latest article posted >>
by Exington
1 52
Purchasing Bard Sublass ‘School of Eloquence’ separately - does it credit towards Tasha’s? >>
by CyranoYoshi
5 336
No access to character sheet pdf >>
by wildwest911
0 56
If I buy the book on D&D beyond, will I get to add the in-book items to my character? >>
by Elcurtain
2 63
Mobile Website Loading on Laptop >>
by Monkishmonkfish
3 46
Site loads except character sheets from US Virgin Islands >>
by Deathbeams
0 33
Post under a thread I've created on the Play-by-post Forum marked as Spam >>
by FrandalSilvereyes
0 24
Constantly have to restart game >>
by SturnUlbrinter1
2 52
Forum Jump: