Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (5 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
My Characters No longer displayable >>
by Hiderplo
0 50
Can’t Make a Copy of MotM Aasimar for Homebrew >>
by Fahrai
1 146
Paladin Sacred Oath - only one option? >>
by Bellamin_Shipsail
3 1,495
I want to delete my account >>
by Xavierwilloughby
2 243
Error 500: Primal Savagery shows up twice under Known Spells and Prepared Spells for Homebrew Druid Subclass >>
by TheRhinoDude
3 92
Echo knight not available >>
by polrbear2000
2 71
I have access to several sourcebooks that I believe I shouldn't - how can I figure out why? >>
by 4nickpick
3 110
Loxodon Race not available in Character Creation >>
by WaylanWolf
3 1,900
Sorcerer Spells Not Showing >>
by erinfschlick
1 275
Can't Join A Campaign >>
by GMcInally
1 47
Havin problems exporting a character to pdf >>
by Randiniho
7 200
Content Sharing Option Missing >>
by spiderplays155
1 72
Bountiful Luck >>
by heydanseegil
0 107
Missing Spells in Magical Secrets? >>
by Surge2008
7 166
One D&D Feedback Survey broken at question 11 >>
by bdonovanw1
1 65
Forum Jump: