Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (9 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
No access to character sheet pdf >>
by wildwest911
0 56
If I buy the book on D&D beyond, will I get to add the in-book items to my character? >>
by Elcurtain
2 63
Mobile Website Loading on Laptop >>
by Monkishmonkfish
3 48
Site loads except character sheets from US Virgin Islands >>
by Deathbeams
0 33
Post under a thread I've created on the Play-by-post Forum marked as Spam >>
by FrandalSilvereyes
0 24
Constantly have to restart game >>
by SturnUlbrinter1
2 52
My D&D Beyond subscription revoked after payment? >>
by Lucidius_Kahndiir
0 27
Some Eldritch Invocations Aren't Showing Up >>
by aus__
16 935
Dragonlance Book Bundle >>
by th3xf4bl3d
1 40
Feat Modifiers not working >>
by TimtheTitan
3 50
How do I allow my players to add levels in a class they don't meet the MC requirement for? >>
by Chalkbrood
2 51
I'm unable to sign into my D&DBeyond account after purchasing the Master membership. >>
by y1ifan
0 42
Where is Protector Aasimar opitions? >>
by ciniamber
1 1,141
Unable to delete encounter >>
by gregmce
1 56
PDF not updating with edit changes >>
by LaineKat
2 163
Forum Jump: