Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (2 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
spells still rolling with...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Exandria Firearms do not have the Ammunition property >>
by diceboi69
2 71
Can't add items on some of my player accounts >>
by Gwpjake
1 29
Bonus Action Not Appearing on Homebrew Monster Under Extras Tab in Character Sheet >>
by FrozenZenBerry
3 554
Linking Homebrew Items into my Homebrew Monsters >>
by Spaceman6669
5 1,131
Dice roller from encointer tool >>
by AridakGrimblade
0 28
Cant access chared content >>
by savannahsboxxx
5 322
Pressing "add to cart" causes server error >>
by Funkylordwedge1
0 41
Where is the long rest button in the app? >>
by goodwillie68
1 2,403
Thief's Supreme Sneak is Missing an Advantage Modifier >>
by Haravikk
4 111
Missing use boxes on character sheet >>
by SeekingWonder
1 59
some spells not tagging in homebrew >>
by Pakkasparkers
5 167
CANNOT CREATE ENCOUNTER >>
by momcat859
3 80
Why can I not use my magic item on my character? >>
by coolcornboy
1 53
I have the player hand book irl. how would I get all of the features into beyond >>
by Kezva
2 107
Missing campaign that I created >>
by WigglesJr
1 169
Forum Jump: