Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (13 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Ravenloft Cleric domains do not show up in character builder. >>
by Reaper895
3 70
Resolved Arcane Traditions >>
by DharcCharmer
11 1,326
Cannot clear Conditions on character sheet on iPad mobile app >>
by randallreedjr
0 30
Can't Remove Mage Hand (Cantrip) From Character Spell List (Homebrew Subclass) >>
by LeglessSirBeefOfBacon1701
4 178
Unable to share a homebrew subclass because of external links, but I can't find any? >>
by Ragmim
1 61
Homebrew spells showing up when I have none in my collection. >>
by TeaTurret
2 47
I resubscribed and all my characters are still locked please help >>
by Acehawk6040
1 59
i cant add my homebrew to my character that i want to print off please HELP! >>
by King_of_lighting
4 45
I have Players hand book. Can i somehow transfer it to dnd beyond >>
by Daklord0240
3 1,995
Name and Photo not updating in camapaing page and share link >>
by atrielli
0 33
Resolved Typo in The Answerer >>
by horizon241
1 75
Lifedrinker invocation does not work >>
by robdef
2 169
Bug Advantage on Insight by Pallid Elfes dont give a +5 on Passive Insight >>
by KoomGER
3 149
Custom Background Not Syncing >>
by Alaric_Silveroak
2 62
Gamelog Not updating/stuck >>
by MorningstarZero
2 183
Forum Jump: