Bugs & Support

Rolled a 1 on a feature and get a bug? Report them here!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

Mobile Beta Testing Bugs & Support (18 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile testing bugs and support here!
I NEED A DEATH SPELL AND ...
845 3,665
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
A question about the Gloom Stalker's Umbral Sight ability >>
by Blackenstien1991
0 268
Replicate Magic Item - no common items shown in the options. >>
by Oerlaf
0 32
Magical weapons with +1 bonus not applying bonus on character sheet >>
by Katastrophie83
4 732
Resolved Encounter builder/tracker crash >>
by LucklessPanther
13 160
Import pre-generated characters >>
by MrWave
6 1,725
Site is extremely slow to load on Firefox Beta (Android) >>
by ratwhowouldbeking
3 155
How do I change my password? >>
by Th3c0rruti0n
5 9,975
Magic The Gathering Content toggle not Disabling MtG Languages >>
by TolkienThePiss
2 361
Encounter Builder/Combat Tracker - Grouped Monsters Don't Stay Grouped When I Roll Initiative >>
by Bevy
4 224
D&D Beyond - I as a DM can not see the "Roll to DM" rolls from my players. >>
by SWATomega
2 55
Long rest breaks site >>
by AskMP
2 53
[Suggestion] Custom order of pages >>
by GunaldFernwing
1 33
Firefox Character Lock Up - Death Saves. >>
by SirTawmis
3 81
Resolved The Faction agent backgrounds suggested characteristics is bugged? >>
by Uldren_Dragonsong
2 364
Blood Hunter's class feature, Hunter's Bane, is applying permanent advantage. >>
by DroitzelGlaedr
3 113
Forum Jump: