I submitted a support ticket (#3972130) 3 days ago and have not heard back. Is there someone else I can contact to ensure support picks up this ticket? Its time sensitive.
There is no other way to contact support, and just to remind you, submitting a new ticket will push your request back in the queue, resulting in a longer wait.
I've given them a poke, but your continued patience is appreciated as they address your issue. Thanks!
Hello,
I submitted a support ticket (#3972130) 3 days ago and have not heard back. Is there someone else I can contact to ensure support picks up this ticket? Its time sensitive.
Hey there!
There is no other way to contact support, and just to remind you, submitting a new ticket will push your request back in the queue, resulting in a longer wait.
I've given them a poke, but your continued patience is appreciated as they address your issue. Thanks!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Finally heard back, just took forever. Wish I could a la carte some assistance
Wait you got yours? I'm up to six days of waiting...and I am just trying to give them more money!
I had to respond to the request myself 3 times and post here before I heard back, they also responded within 12 hours after I opened this thread.