D&D Beyond Feedback

Have any feedback you want to share? This is the place!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

D&D Beyond Mobile App Feedback (5 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile app feedback here!
Character: Manage Spell L...
387 2,293
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Search Top Result >>
by EricBerg
0 31
Equipment Page >>
by Dysmania
0 55
Encounter Save Frequency and/or Save Button >>
by UncannyPally
4 280
What happened to the Community Update? >>
by TheBatch
0 70
MAPS Suggestions >>
by GordonPronteau
2 78
What do I already own? (in the context of the marketplace) >>
by MotaStorm
0 56
I am soooooo grateful for D&D beyond. >>
by NinjaWarlock6587
0 55
D&D Races >>
by Dungeon_Lackey
6 3,413
[Request] Expand search syntax >>
by DracoDruid
1 131
Can I give my friends access to my account ? >>
by MoreBacon
3 188
Tool Tip Not Found for hombrew spells. >>
by Vox_Ratio
4 227
Resolved Where are the DROW?! >>
by Krell30
24 23,225
Multi-Class Cleric Spell Options >>
by jrb1007
3 83
Request Maps Features >>
by GreenHands
0 66
Character sync problems in Combat Tracker >>
by DonDaDM
1 129
Forum Jump: