D&D Beyond Feedback

Have any feedback you want to share? This is the place!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

D&D Beyond Mobile App Feedback (7 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile app feedback here!
Character: Manage Spell L...
387 2,293
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Just can't support D&D Beyond >>
by Kyosji
43 3,738
Hit points from hit dice spent after short rest >>
by Asgorath
1 1,191
Can we add non-RAW things to characters? Like a bonus feat? >>
by Radazim
3 710
Sage advice integration >>
by Hellsinginst
5 1,014
Filtration >>
by tomhar89
0 468
Search option not available on mobile app in landscape >>
by Thom
3 418
Additional Licensed Content >>
by DDaley
5 605
Searching Compendium Rules >>
by Slayerdjinn
1 482
Bug Necklace of Prayer Beads >>
by Baad007
9 4,019
Eldritch Invocations for Warlocks on exported sheet >>
by DDaley
0 525
If I could get this for Adventures, I'd be sooo happy >>
by chrisgeorgev
3 559
Play by Post (PbP) Feedback >>
by jdogcisco
3 513
I bought Yawning Portal to see and it is crap I want my money back >>
by BlueDreamer
5 1,207
Thank you >>
by Tekatana
0 372
Streamlining Character Creation (Feats) >>
by Snorky975
0 466
Forum Jump: