D&D Beyond Feedback

Have any feedback you want to share? This is the place!
Forum Latest Post Threads Posts

D&D Beyond Mobile App Feedback (4 Viewing)

Collecting all mobile app feedback here!
Character: Manage Spell L...
387 2,293
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
I bought Yawning Portal to see and it is crap I want my money back >>
by BlueDreamer
5 1,208
Thank you >>
by Tekatana
0 373
Streamlining Character Creation (Feats) >>
by Snorky975
0 466
[Question] Subscriptions & Sourcebooks >>
by scoppa
11 1,356
Maps Section in adventures >>
by Hardvice
0 419
Unearthed Arcana - When? >>
by Eldeleth
3 795
Character creator and its discontents >>
by onlyherefordnd
0 418
Character Optimization Board >>
by Suddenly_Light
0 1,129
Possible to cross-link homebrew things? >>
by RogueBurger
1 602
Legendary pack >>
by Atolicos
5 1,488
Feedback: Spell metadata cross-linking: missing spell-schools, tags and applicable classes >>
by Imbued
4 882
Suggestion: Sell us character slots >>
by JohnnyBGoode
3 718
Compendium bookmark >>
by PinkRose
4 599
Player Maps >>
by PinkRose
0 392
I Love It! >>
by BrassZeus
4 671
Forum Jump: