This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
Comin' to you LIVE from GamesRadar, this cover by Olena Richards features Lolth the Spider Queen and an adventure in a very precarious position:
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
I love it! I'm torn between the standard and special edition covers. Will have to see what my budget allows.
Comin' to you LIVE from GamesRadar, this cover by Olena Richards features Lolth the Spider Queen and an adventure in a very precarious position:
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
I love it! I'm torn between the standard and special edition covers. Will have to see what my budget allows.