So I'm planning to buy DM's Secret Weapon, it's that magazine published by DND shorts, but I want physical versions, and I can't find the option. Help?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
I am a patron of chaos if you couldn't tell by Rakdos coloring
So I'm planning to buy DM's Secret Weapon, it's that magazine published by DND shorts, but I want physical versions, and I can't find the option. Help?
i thought the DMs secret weapon was just the word no lol
So I'm planning to buy DM's Secret Weapon, it's that magazine published by DND shorts, but I want physical versions, and I can't find the option. Help?
i thought the DMs secret weapon was just the word no lol
Sometimes it is also the word "yes", especially when your players are fully expecting you to say no, lol
So I'm planning to buy DM's Secret Weapon, it's that magazine published by DND shorts, but I want physical versions, and I can't find the option. Help?
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!
I am a patron of chaos if you couldn't tell by Rakdos coloring
Have you checked the authors twitter/patreon/youtube for an FAQ on if it even has a physical version?
Find my D&D Beyond articles here
i thought the DMs secret weapon was just the word no lol
As most would expect in 2024 I see this listed on their site under "Digital Content" and the individual issues labeled a "Digital Magazine".
Sometimes it is also the word "yes", especially when your players are fully expecting you to say no, lol
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket