Just a question seeing as the pre-order is available now:
Will the limited edition covers be available online? I did not see them. I’m happy to buy at my FLGS, I’m just curious seeing the discount available for the pre-orders.
When the boxes sets eventually come out, will the limited edition covers be the same as the ones sold individually?
I absolutely want the new books as soon as they come out, but I’m a fan of the fancy covers and always prefer to buy the sets vs. individual.
The alternate art covers have always been, and will continue to be, only available through your local game store. We unfortunately can't bundle digital preorders with preorders made at other stores.
We don't know if the box sets will have the same covers as the alternate art covers!
Just a question seeing as the pre-order is available now:
Will the limited edition covers be available online? I did not see them. I’m happy to buy at my FLGS, I’m just curious seeing the discount available for the pre-orders.
When the boxes sets eventually come out, will the limited edition covers be the same as the ones sold individually?
I absolutely want the new books as soon as they come out, but I’m a fan of the fancy covers and always prefer to buy the sets vs. individual.
Anyone heard anything about these?
All good questions!
The alternate art covers have always been, and will continue to be, only available through your local game store. We unfortunately can't bundle digital preorders with preorders made at other stores.
We don't know if the box sets will have the same covers as the alternate art covers!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Thank you! I appreciate your quick response!