It may seem basic, but I misspelt my name and now want to change it, but I don’t know how. I wanted to say ISuckAtDnd, but it ended as ISuckADnD - and I believe that some people may take it as a bad, inappropriate joke (I suck a d…)
Thank you! I sent my request - it hasn’t changed just yet - but it seems like it takes a short while. So far I’m enjoying DDB… now all I need is people to play with :). So far I’ve played with my parents - my dad seems to think that using a disguise kit with a nat 1 whilst in the midst of combat will work. (He died…)
To clarify, what will happen when you request a nickname change is that you'll get a credit to do so yourself. Check the first post of the thread I linked; it'll give you the rundown on how to do that :D
I love parental D&D stories almost as much as I love stories about D&D with kids. When they're brand new to the game, that 'anything goes' mentality makes for some 5-star story moments.
It may seem basic, but I misspelt my name and now want to change it, but I don’t know how. I wanted to say ISuckAtDnd, but it ended as ISuckADnD - and I believe that some people may take it as a bad, inappropriate joke (I suck a d…)
Thanks in advance
(if you can’t tell, I’m new to dnd beyond :)
Welcome to DDB! Follow the shiny blue link to change your nickname :)
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Thank you! I sent my request - it hasn’t changed just yet - but it seems like it takes a short while. So far I’m enjoying DDB… now all I need is people to play with :). So far I’ve played with my parents - my dad seems to think that using a disguise kit with a nat 1 whilst in the midst of combat will work. (He died…)
To clarify, what will happen when you request a nickname change is that you'll get a credit to do so yourself. Check the first post of the thread I linked; it'll give you the rundown on how to do that :D
I love parental D&D stories almost as much as I love stories about D&D with kids. When they're brand new to the game, that 'anything goes' mentality makes for some 5-star story moments.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
I made my username a long time ago, and I regret the name, and would adore a name change.
The instructions for how to do that are in the second post in this thread.
pronouns: he/she/they