Will Project Sigil be available on Mac OS (and for that matter, Linux)? I saw PC, mobile, and console were specified, so I'm curious if Mac/Linux are being considered under the PC umbrella.
Will Project Sigil be available on Mac OS (and for that matter, Linux)? I saw PC, mobile, and console were specified, so I'm curious if Mac/Linux are being considered under the PC umbrella.
PC only for right now, but Mac is a part of the considerations!
Hopefully the new Forgotten Realms books are nice and thiccc (oh yeah, 3 c's!) because for a new player as I was in 2019 SCAG was a nice mini primer but I had to do some digging online to find more :)
Will Project Sigil be available on Mac OS (and for that matter, Linux)? I saw PC, mobile, and console were specified, so I'm curious if Mac/Linux are being considered under the PC umbrella.
PC only for right now, but Mac is a part of the considerations!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Hopefully the new Forgotten Realms books are nice and thiccc (oh yeah, 3 c's!) because for a new player as I was in 2019 SCAG was a nice mini primer but I had to do some digging online to find more :)
is this place still active talking about D&D??