Character "Incomplete" and I cannot export it into a pdf. I have checked if any of the drop boxes have a blue exclamation mark, and there are none. I have my proficiencies completed as well.
Section 3: Abilities—Choose your generation method for your stats (if you've rolled them manually, select "Manual/Rolled" and input them into the boxes that pop up at the top of the page. The score calculations section is where the site does its magic; right now it doesn't recognize that you've put numbers in
Section 4: Description—Choose your Background and any additional skills/languages it gives you.
Character "Incomplete" and I cannot export it into a pdf. I have checked if any of the drop boxes have a blue exclamation mark, and there are none. I have my proficiencies completed as well.
Link: https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/130904027/builder/home/basic
Incomplete things:
That should finish your sheet.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Fixed it! Thanks a lot!