The honest answer is we don't know. Some might never be. It was stated somewhere along the line that it required sign off from the third party publishers before the changes could be made and it seems like the DDB team have simply been too busy updating everything for the new rules to be negotiating changes to the other content
Shame. Hopefully they will update. I know that grim hollows new kickstarter updated everything they have so hopefully the rest will follow
I'm on the Grim Hollow Discord and a repeated statement from the devs and mods on there is that left to them they'd be getting everything out as soon as possible but it's down to DDB and they're busy. At present Ghostfire Gaming have DDB as an add on for their Grim Hollow Transformed campaign but haven't even been able to confirm how much is heading here because they can't get hold of the DDB team in any meaningful way
Shame. Hopefully they will update. I know that grim hollows new kickstarter updated everything they have so hopefully the rest will follow
I'm on the Grim Hollow Discord and a repeated statement from the devs and mods on there is that left to them they'd be getting everything out as soon as possible but it's down to DDB and they're busy. At present Ghostfire Gaming have DDB as an add on for their Grim Hollow Transformed campaign but haven't even been able to confirm how much is heading here because they can't get hold of the DDB team in any meaningful way
It's the folks in Licensing that would be working out those details, not the folks putting the stuff into DDB, and the Licensing folks have to balance Ghostfire with our other third-party partners as well.
Shame. Hopefully they will update. I know that grim hollows new kickstarter updated everything they have so hopefully the rest will follow
I'm on the Grim Hollow Discord and a repeated statement from the devs and mods on there is that left to them they'd be getting everything out as soon as possible but it's down to DDB and they're busy. At present Ghostfire Gaming have DDB as an add on for their Grim Hollow Transformed campaign but haven't even been able to confirm how much is heading here because they can't get hold of the DDB team in any meaningful way
It's the folks in Licensing that would be working out those details, not the folks putting the stuff into DDB, and the Licensing folks have to balance Ghostfire with our other third-party partners as well.
Ah thanks for the update. In case you couldn’t guess none of us are very patient (also haven’t seen you for a while, hope you’re ok 😁)
Shame. Hopefully they will update. I know that grim hollows new kickstarter updated everything they have so hopefully the rest will follow
I'm on the Grim Hollow Discord and a repeated statement from the devs and mods on there is that left to them they'd be getting everything out as soon as possible but it's down to DDB and they're busy. At present Ghostfire Gaming have DDB as an add on for their Grim Hollow Transformed campaign but haven't even been able to confirm how much is heading here because they can't get hold of the DDB team in any meaningful way
It's the folks in Licensing that would be working out those details, not the folks putting the stuff into DDB, and the Licensing folks have to balance Ghostfire with our other third-party partners as well.
Ah thanks for the update. In case you couldn’t guess none of us are very patient (also haven’t seen you for a while, hope you’re ok 😁)
A combination of vacation, allergies, and general busy-ness will do that to ya. I've been lurking, though :P
And I totally get it. The Ghostfire crew invited me to play with some of the Grim Hollow: Transformed stuff a few weeks ago (the video's up on their YouTube), so I can officially join y'all in wanting to see it here as soon as it can be!
Its the only reason i havent swapped yet.
The honest answer is we don't know. Some might never be. It was stated somewhere along the line that it required sign off from the third party publishers before the changes could be made and it seems like the DDB team have simply been too busy updating everything for the new rules to be negotiating changes to the other content
Seems like you need to ask the 3rd-party publishers if/when they plan to make the updated versions.
Shame. Hopefully they will update. I know that grim hollows new kickstarter updated everything they have so hopefully the rest will follow
I'm on the Grim Hollow Discord and a repeated statement from the devs and mods on there is that left to them they'd be getting everything out as soon as possible but it's down to DDB and they're busy. At present Ghostfire Gaming have DDB as an add on for their Grim Hollow Transformed campaign but haven't even been able to confirm how much is heading here because they can't get hold of the DDB team in any meaningful way
It's the folks in Licensing that would be working out those details, not the folks putting the stuff into DDB, and the Licensing folks have to balance Ghostfire with our other third-party partners as well.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
Ah thanks for the update. In case you couldn’t guess none of us are very patient (also haven’t seen you for a while, hope you’re ok 😁)
A combination of vacation, allergies, and general busy-ness will do that to ya. I've been lurking, though :P
And I totally get it. The Ghostfire crew invited me to play with some of the Grim Hollow: Transformed stuff a few weeks ago (the video's up on their YouTube), so I can officially join y'all in wanting to see it here as soon as it can be!
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket