This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
This thread was marked as Locked by LaTiaJacquise.
When I visit the site this appears on the top: ""Enter birthdate and jurisdiction before January 27th?" What is this about? It is in the place where the "search everything" is...
Try this thread for more info. https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/general-discussion/233653-age-location-verification
As this is technically a duplicate topic and OP has been directed to where the majority of the conversation is happening, I'm going to lock this.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket
When I visit the site this appears on the top: ""Enter birthdate and jurisdiction before January 27th?" What is this about? It is in the place where the "search everything" is...
Try this thread for more info.
https://www.dndbeyond.com/forums/d-d-beyond-general/general-discussion/233653-age-location-verification
As this is technically a duplicate topic and OP has been directed to where the majority of the conversation is happening, I'm going to lock this.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket