I've been tossing up whether it's worth it to get these 2 books to supplement my 5.5e core books, and I can't get a straight answer searching for this question, do the subclasses hold up? And if they don't, are there any easy fixes/rebalances that make them at least moderately close to in line with the 5.5e subclasses?
I've been tossing up whether it's worth it to get these 2 books to supplement my 5.5e core books, and I can't get a straight answer searching for this question, do the subclasses hold up? And if they don't, are there any easy fixes/rebalances that make them at least moderately close to in line with the 5.5e subclasses?
I would say that you could go for it, though they are slowly being reprinted in 5.5. So, depends on how patient you are
Locking this thread as it is a duplicate.
Useful Links: Site Rules & Guidelines | D&D Educator Resources | Change Your Nickname | Submit a Support Ticket