I have been thinking a lot about this.I dont want to dismiss the appeal of WOW's lore and game setting but for me one of the big things I loved about the game was its visual design. It captured my imagination unlike any other game.
How will this be captured at a table that primarily uses an imagination engine to power everyone's own personal vision. I know with online I can create " WOW inspired" images and use art etc but in a real table environment it becomes less doable.
Also, will DnD Beyond MAPS be integrated with the new expansion. Will published maps in the books be " WOW flavored". Lot's of questions and would love to get a sense of how any of you will be bringing WOW to the table top and capturing the visual appeal.
I have been thinking a lot about this.I dont want to dismiss the appeal of WOW's lore and game setting but for me one of the big things I loved about the game was its visual design. It captured my imagination unlike any other game.
How will this be captured at a table that primarily uses an imagination engine to power everyone's own personal vision. I know with online I can create " WOW inspired" images and use art etc but in a real table environment it becomes less doable.
Also, will DnD Beyond MAPS be integrated with the new expansion. Will published maps in the books be " WOW flavored". Lot's of questions and would love to get a sense of how any of you will be bringing WOW to the table top and capturing the visual appeal.
If you are using VTT and play WoW, you can incorporate screen shots, I suppose.
"Ma'am, you do not need to yell at me. This is my first day with your 7th grader and I am also upset that they cannot read." - me, teaching.