This site works best with JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript to get the best experience from this site.
Sign in to view your library & saved favorites.
D&D, WOTC, Beyond and all that are based out of Washington correct?
I am joining a boycott of California and want to make sure I can still enjoy my favorite game.
A boycott of...the entire state of California? Well, to each their own.
Wizards of the Coast is based in the Seattle area, so you should be fine.
pronouns: he/she/they
D&D, WOTC, Beyond and all that are based out of Washington correct?
I am joining a boycott of California and want to make sure I can still enjoy my favorite game.
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.
A boycott of...the entire state of California? Well, to each their own.
Wizards of the Coast is based in the Seattle area, so you should be fine.
pronouns: he/she/they