A boycott of...the entire state of California? Well, to each their own.
Wizards of the Coast is based in the Seattle area, so you should be fine.
Ah, thank G-D for that and thank you for telling me. At least I got one thing that is positive going for me right now.
Yeah, it is going to be a lot of effort but they passed law last night which negatively affects people of my minority in a very major way. I won't go into the details. If you want to know DM me or ask me on Discord.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.
To post a comment, please login or register a new account.
D&D, WOTC, Beyond and all that are based out of Washington correct?
I am joining a boycott of California and want to make sure I can still enjoy my favorite game.
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.
A boycott of...the entire state of California? Well, to each their own.
Wizards of the Coast is based in the Seattle area, so you should be fine.
pronouns: he/she/they
Ah, thank G-D for that and thank you for telling me. At least I got one thing that is positive going for me right now.
Yeah, it is going to be a lot of effort but they passed law last night which negatively affects people of my minority in a very major way. I won't go into the details. If you want to know DM me or ask me on Discord.
"Life is Cast by Random Dice"
Burn my candle twice.
I have done my life justice
Against random dice.