General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Stop Messing With A Proven System....Jeesh! >>
by Xyyth
178 4,115
Building a tavern >>
by Linklite
5 801
Dragon of Icespire Peaks and the Dragon from mines of phandelver mix >>
by GraysonDele
2 136
Feats and RAW >>
by Oniminikui
2 118
I just finished my first campaign! (Now what do I do?) >>
by pavilionaire
7 179
What Demon Should I use for my encounter? >> (1 Viewing)
by Naorius1
8 305
Forum Rules Question >>
by Powerpointninja
2 95
My Campaign and Group are really weird >>
by chateau_key
0 71
Is the DDB Forum dead? >>
by iHunterKiller
4 267
A Compendium of all the "Official" Familiars as of 2022 >>
by Mystireon
2 31,224
What is the prismatic wizard icon? >>
by Werlynn
5 1,059
Guide for creating 5e hacks? >>
by Rondonvolante0816
6 561
Genie Path >>
by VengefulRat
13 396
"Reach" Question >>
by RighthAndyman618
14 332
Can you use homebrew races in character creator? >>
by peteed
10 20,774
Forum Jump: