General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Recommendations for Alchemy Supplement? >>
by Allurian219
4 250
Alternate Cover Core books reprinting? >>
by DKP_Jon
5 1,116
What happened to DnD Plus? >>
by Lostanddamned
6 640
How to properly offer commissioned art. >>
by Noptic
2 131
Magic + Wild shape question for you all! >>
by ArcArrow
3 305
What Character? >>
by I_Am_A_Catloaf
16 184
Rune Knight, Great Stature >>
by RighthAndyman618
4 666
What do you think of Assault Of The Giants? >>
by thedinosaur__
12 320
Spells and multi attack >>
by MyrmidonMark
5 236
I had a staff of power, and I broke it >>
by Arn_Norseman
19 347
Can I sneak attack with a kensei weapon? >>
by Inuxxxus
11 264
Standard Cloaks not included... >>
by Laird_Denton
2 970
cleric spell missing >>
by Juggernott
3 182
Are they realeasing new dungeons and dragons games? >>
by thedinosaur__
3 297
5e after One DnD launches >>
by Crambot86
16 3,438
Forum Jump: