General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Using D&D Beyond >>
by Steeltown_Riot
9 211
Warlocks pact magic >>
by Yeeli8768
3 995
The The Lingering Soul >>
by ChuiSaoul
10 4,852
Campaign help >>
by XavrilWindArrow
4 93
Replacing Homebrew damage dice?? >>
by Maglalosus
5 876
Character add to Campaign >>
by FuChingLan
3 70
Icewind Dale Gods... >>
by gdeloian
8 3,110
Lore of the gods >>
by kootranova1
4 93
Bonus Based on Gender >>
by I_Love_Tarrasques
111 1,969
Whats your opinion on satyrs? >>
by Layomayo
20 2,451
Should I just not play this campaign? >>
by noHaren
28 634
Can I add characters from D&D4 to D&D Beyond character builder? >>
by ThatOneDudeWhoPlaysDND
3 119
Tiny Hut and a Familiar >>
by Spikoli
1 209
Can I use the on-line D&D, dice to create a character? >>
by N8pr0X
0 41
write-access when Jaegering other's characters within campaign >>
by ckot
0 36
Forum Jump: