General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
globe of invulnerbility >>
by cappy2
2 77
When Creating a Character >>
by WesCoast
12 264
What do I do on players set in copying other PC’s designs,races, etc? >>
by ichiha68
6 449
Strixhaven >>
by Mr_OwlBear
2 187
Can I use my meta magic on someone else's spells >>
by Teddicus
5 293
How do I link and user encounters in a campaign? >>
by Curissa
3 917
Sidekick Character >>
by bbharmanv
3 508
How will thrikreen telepathy work exactly? >>
by Brakinbashbomber
22 6,370
Would this build be OP? >>
by BoringBard
8 181
Revised Ranger >> (1 Viewing)
by SebBrowne
9 4,559
Campaign Sharing / Limiting of content >>
by Keirou
1 83
EGtW Hollowed One >>
by Sparkson
7 1,181
Kenku Question >>
by DruidVSAdventure
9 546
How to set up were/shifter details in character sheet? >>
by Sunae
4 1,559
QQ: Sex changing magic and nonconforming individuals >>
by LordOfTheMemes
43 5,101
Forum Jump: