General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
How will Tasha’s be implemented on Dndbeyond? >>
by nickpillow111
2 492
Aleksipug - Lore or info about it >>
by sahvoz03
0 438
Racial Tension in D&D >>
by The_Leviathan_of_Levistus
145 4,895
Best DM? >>
by Cindrellic
33 1,288
New to D&D >>
by AstroVioletGalaxyGirl
11 186
Megadungeon, Yay or nay >>
by Laxton19
25 367
Questions on making a broken Hexblade pact >>
by Lethargic_Sloth
2 104
Discussion about bundle pricing >>
by Pilliy
3 1,200
Literary character alignments >>
by Hamsterkill
5 718
Coding for DND >>
by Onitwin
4 1,524
Can't access some of the purchases I made >>
by Sionnach_Fox
4 70
armor class >>
by squatch92
2 160
Where am I going wrong with this character (I can’t get him right)? >>
by jgtelford
10 334
need help with a homebrew >>
by Mark1849
2 53
Help with making homebrew >>
by TheHunterofWorlds
1 49
Forum Jump: