General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
DND Beyond improvements >>
by Trogriselda
2 192
Forgotten Realms vs Real World >>
by Victim5
6 667
Who Do you Follow - D&D Content Creators >>
by BKThomson
7 515
I’m having trouble deciding between two options for Multiclass >>
by DrFluffensteinn
5 161
How do I interpret resistance descriptions? >>
by ssandhu117
12 355
Best Unarmed Strength Build >>
by The_Phantom_User
7 9,697
How might I make this character (my story notes are inside). I'd love your thoughts, opinions and help. >>
by jgtelford
10 324
3.5e class-less campaign >>
by ArtificeMeal
0 92
Where to place Saltmarsh in the Forgotten Realms >>
by BKThomson
22 10,556
Maxing ability scores and feats >>
by Falconcry
5 295
Noobies asking for guidance >>
by Burmashave
9 401
Playing as a Familiar >>
by SuddenMuffin
2 180
Family Sharing Content? >>
by Duxell
7 638
A Generation of Elves >>
by MrPC0X
3 10,187
How to deal with this situation? (closed, thanks!) >> (1 Viewing)
by Leviathaada
8 259
Forum Jump: