General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
Invisible Familiars andTtouch Spells >>
by Ronnie_Soach
7 253
Essentials kit bonus adventures downloadable? >>
by Old_School_Gamer
2 173
What happened to the March Madness Encounters of the Week? >>
by StuperUser
9 260
Character vs Player memory >>
by MamasToast
20 426
I don't really know where else to post this. I think I did a bad thing, but I'm not sure? >>
by Mmm_
4 176
Reborn healing issue >>
by Disastra_Loomin
2 488
Suggest me items suited for a Blood Hunter >>
by JadeyVT
4 17,506
Question about the Hexblade >>
by ErronThornShepard
6 221
Artificer Spell level limit >>
by Sandmugger
3 239
D&D Beyond Development Team >>
by ChessMess
0 250
Ozhov Syndicate character. (but secretly House Dimir) >>
by SparrowWimbish
5 261
I'm a new D&D player >>
by BrockDotCom
5 161
Telepathic (Wisdom) Feat and Detect Thoughts >>
by andybob
0 793
New Lineages paired with Races? >>
by OblivionRayne
4 1,185
Crawford's answer about Lineage and Racial Feats >>
by Lia_Black
63 3,311
Forum Jump: