General Discussion

For discussion of everything to do with D&D or DDB that doesn't fit into other forums
Topic Latest Post Replies Views
when to reward the party? And good magic items for wizard? >>
by ironside68
6 370
Tortle Subraces >>
by DemonSheWolf
21 8,601
Sharing content with another player that I have had shared with me >>
by lilybetart
5 580
Tasha's "Eldrtich Adept" = Devil Sight >>
by Mog_Dracov
32 6,013
Evil characters in a campaign >>
by brocker2001
62 1,104
Am I meta-gaming/power-gaming? >>
by CorboneyourCob
31 677
I want opinions on my verdan necromancer >>
by SebbyRavencroft
2 152
[Question]Dead in Thay: Venomous Touch >>
by MrPC0X
3 136
Silence as a Druid Spell >>
by JordanJesse
1 937
Is it possible to get the Player's Handbook digitally when I have one psychically? >>
by mikepickle177
3 613
Your Favorite Sourcebook and Discussion >>
by CatGodSpeedz
32 438
Higher level casting not showing up on character sheet >>
by MeepyMeeps
0 99
Sharing adventures. >>
by DungeonMaster2099
1 207
Where are the familiar's from Ice Wind Dale's Puzzles? >>
by RavenISHERE
3 3,443
Is there a simple way to transfer a character sheet for someone else to use? >>
by GrahamHighland
1 780
Forum Jump: