|
|
Character vs Player memory
>>
|
|
20
|
425
|
|
|
I don't really know where else to post this. I think I did a bad thing, but I'm not sure?
>>
|
|
4
|
174
|
|
|
Reborn healing issue
>>
|
|
2
|
488
|
|
|
Suggest me items suited for a Blood Hunter
>>
(1 Viewing)
|
|
4
|
17,506
|
|
|
Question about the Hexblade
>>
|
|
6
|
221
|
|
|
Artificer Spell level limit
>>
|
|
3
|
239
|
|
|
D&D Beyond Development Team
>>
|
|
0
|
249
|
|
|
Ozhov Syndicate character. (but secretly House Dimir)
>>
|
|
5
|
261
|
|
|
I'm a new D&D player
>>
|
|
5
|
161
|
|
|
Telepathic (Wisdom) Feat and Detect Thoughts
>>
|
|
0
|
792
|
|
|
New Lineages paired with Races?
>>
|
|
4
|
1,185
|
|
|
Crawford's answer about Lineage and Racial Feats
>>
|
|
63
|
3,302
|
|
|
need help with my homebrew paladin subclass
>>
|
|
5
|
187
|
|
|
campaign building system
>>
|
|
0
|
51
|
|
|
Is the character builder in error on Warlock of the Genie expanded spells?
>>
|
|
1
|
265
|